I was featured on Brenda Scruggs’ blog as part of a series of Business Women interviews. Thanks Brenda!
Early last year, I was struggling to get back into a creative routine. I spent a lot of time thinking I should draw or paint, but for some reason I couldn’t motivate myself to pull out my art supplies and get going. I knew starting was the hardest part, but still I couldn’t do it. By […]
- Do It. Stop pushing around a task and do it now.
- Delete It. Some things do not require your response.
- Delegate It. As often as possible, pass a task on to someone else
- Decide on It. Make a decision. Move on.
- Date It. Choose when you’ll give items your time and attention.
Brenda kicks off her interviews of entrepreneurial woman by telling us about herself.