- Upload a banner and profile image. Use your logo, a picture of yourself, or your product for your profile picture. For the banner image, pick an image that best conveys what products or services you provide. Keep the look of the image consistent with your website if you have one.
- Add content. Create a few posts with images and information that best describe your business.
- Pin a post of important info to the top of your page – Your schedule, services, etc. Learn how here.
- Invite your Facebook friends to “Like” your page once you’ve completed steps 1 and 2. Learn how here.
- Post consistently, at least a couple of times a week. You can do it all in one sitting by scheduling posts. Learn how here.
- Invite new people to like your page! Click the number of people who liked your post (at the bottom of the post). When the list opens you’ll see next to each name – liked, invited or invite. Click INVITE next to every name to invite that person.
Hi I’m Eileen, a designer and marketer. I help individuals and businesses create logos, and websites, as well as email and social media campaigns to market their products and services. Need help designing a look for your business? Email me at email@example.com.